I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of the current legislation, Blautic (hereinafter, also referred to as the “Website”) is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level for the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the data controller
The data controller responsible for the personal data collected on Blautic is: Blautic Designs, SL, with Tax Identification Number (NIF): B98920895, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia with the following registration details: Volume 10296, book 7577, folio 101, sheet V-176664, entry 1, whose representative is: Javier Soriano Falcó (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”). The contact information is as follows:
Address: Paseo Facultades, 1, bajo dcha, 46021. Valencia
Contact phone: 961148535
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Blautic through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between Blautic and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms the User fills out, or to address a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided in article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the principles set forth in article 5 of the GDPR and in articles 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency principle: The User’s consent shall be required at all times before processing their personal data, with prior transparent information about the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: The personal data collected shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: Personal data must be accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Storage limitation principle: Personal data shall be retained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures its security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Accountability principle: The Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Blautic are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed in the sense of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Blautic is committed to obtaining the explicit and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawing consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In cases where the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing to which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Blautic for the purpose of facilitating, expediting, and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User, or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled out by the latter, or to address a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operation, and statistics, as well as activities related to Blautic’s corporate purpose, as well as for data extraction, data storage, and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation, and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing to which the personal data will be destined; in other words, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be retained or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Blautic. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and it will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Blautic undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level for the data collected, to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access or processing, either transmitted, stored, or processed in any other way, as well as unauthorized disclosure.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, as Blautic cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of personal data security occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. As provided for in article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of personal data security means a breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee, by means of a legal or contractual obligation, that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
EThe User has over Blautic and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: The User has the right to obtain confirmation from Blautic as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain specific information about their personal data and the processing carried out by Blautic, as well as, among others, information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged regarding them.
- Right of rectification: The User has the right to have their personal data rectified when it is inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): The User has the right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to erasing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable measures to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any links to that personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: The User has the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when they contest the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to file claims; or the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: If the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller. Where technically feasible, the Data Controller shall directly transmit the data to that other data controller.
- Right to object: The User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by Blautic.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The User has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or significantly affects them in a similar way, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.blautic.com”, specifying:
- Name and surname of the User and a copy of their ID. In cases where representation is allowed, identification of the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to which they want access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Paseo Facultades, 1, bajo dcha, 46021. Valencia
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Blautic, and that are therefore not operated by Blautic. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way their personal data is being processed, they shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where they have their habitual residence, workplace, or the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).